RESPITE SERVICES CAN HELP YOUR FAMILY.
Are you caring for a loved one with memory loss at home? We understand family care-giving takes devotion and energy. We can help by caring for your loved one for up to 30 days at a time. Respite is a great way to re-energize yourself and to give your loved one an opportunity to make new friends in a caring environment.
Our Today’s Memories amenities include:
- Personalized care services are based on your individual needs
- Dining – Your Culinary Experience includes three delicious meals daily
- Housekeeping and linen services weekly for your convenience
- Scheduled transportation for activities and outings
- Emergency communication system for your security
- All utilities included except cable and telephone
- 24-hour staffing to respond to your needs
- Private dining room for family get-togethers and celebrations
- Activities Center Multiple activities and events daily
- Library for quiet enjoyment, book mobile or lively book club discussions
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop for your convenience
- Whirlpool Spa to help you relax and rejuvenate
- If Pets are part of your family they are welcome here
- “VA Connects” our special program and information for veterans
Ask About Our Pampered Stay
Thinking of moving to a simpler life? A “Pampered Stay” might be just the thing. Enjoy our food, meet new friends, and take part in some of our activities without moving in just yet! Stay for a few days. Try us on for size. We’d like to get to know you. We are sure you will like us!